Advertise on the REM 2016 Website
The REM website attracts nearly 50,000 impressions a year from active participants in renewable energy markets throughout North America and internationally. There is no better place to position yourself online to reach these high-level decision makers who attend Renewable Energy Markets each year than this website. Your ads are positioned prominently on the highest-traffic pages to reach the broadest audience, and the number of ads is limited in order to maximize their exposure. The website runs the entire calendar year, and so ads continue to deliver impressions long after that year's conference has ended. Pricing below is based on a calendar year ad run. To place an ad, contact Chip Wood at email@example.com and 415-568-4287.
Banner ads are the highest-visibility ads available on the REM website, and are placed high on the page for maximum exposure. Limit: 5 rotating ads.
- Tier 1: The homepage, the highest-trafficked page on the REM website. ($1,600)
- Tier 2: The highest-trafficked pages on the site, outside of the homepage, including the Agenda and Registration. Your ad appears on every one of these pages. After each year's conference, the Agenda page is placed within the "Past Conferences" tab, and your ad remains active. ($1,000)
- Tier 3: The site's tertiary pages, including Location, Speaker Bios, and About. Your ad appears on every one of these pages. ($500)
- All-Access Bundle: Your ad is featured on all three Tiers ($2,500, a nearly 20% discount ).
Ads should be 700 x 200 pixels in gif, png, or jpg format. Ads must be static. Ads can be links, destination must be specified.
Sidebar ads are rotating square ads that appear on the right side of every page on the site. Limit of 5 rotating ads.
- Tier 1 ($600)
- Tier 2 ($400)
- Tier 3 ($250)
- All-Access Bundle (all three Tiers, $1,000)
Ads should be 250 x 250 pixels in gif, png, or jpg format. Ads must be static. Ads can be links, destination must be specified.
For more information about website advertising, please contact: