Only 4 Days Until Rates Increase for Renewable Energy Markets 2016
Discounted rate ends Sunday night–your last chance to save nearly 15% off the Week Of rate.
Register soon before rates go up. There are just a few days left to take advantage of the final discount offered on registration before rates increase Sunday night, October 9th at midnight PT.
Who will you see at REM 2016? The current list of attendees is posted, and automatically updated with attendees, speakers, and media attending REM 2016. Make plans now to meet up and network in San Francisco.
What will you do at REM 2016? With dozens of sessions covering nearly every aspect of renewable energy markets, with special emphasis on community, utility, and municipal programs; direct procurement; international markets; and solar, there is something for everyone:
|• California / Western Market Spotlight
• Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) Programs (Part I): Lessons Learned & the Path Forward
• Community Choice Aggregation (Part II)– Workshop: Getting Started, Key Issues, & Leveraging Innovation
• Community Solar Markets and Customers
• Consumer Protection for Distributed Solar
• Corporate Strategies for Renewable Energy Procurement
• Creating Direct PPA Connections
|• Getting to 100
• Innovative Utility Products
• International Opportunities: Understanding Purchasing Options in the European Union– Workshop
• Market Update: India and China– Workshop
• New Financing Models
• New International Initiatives (workshop)
• Pre-Conference Workshop: Voluntary Renewable Energy Markets 101
• Renewable Energy in the Supply Chain– Workshop
• Renewable Energy Markets and the Clean Power Plan
|• Renewable Energy Markets and the Clean Power Plan–Workshop
• Solar Markets
• Solving for "Why": The Case for Corporate PPAs
• State of the Markets
• State Renewable Energy Policy Update
• Steal These Ideas: Marketing Success Stories
• U.S. Tracking Systems
• Utility and Corporate Roles in a Changing Market
• Utility Integration of Emerging Storage & Renewables
REM 2016 is App-tastic! We're excited to announce that the REM mobile app is updated for 2016, with schedules, speakers, maps, exclusive content, and more. With the REM 2016 app, you can keep track of your custom schedules, provide on-the-go feedback, set up reminders, and connect privately with other attendees. Download the app now. You can install the Guidebook app in the iOS and Android app stores and search for Renewable Energy Markets 2016. The app is sponsored by this year's Technology Sponsor—NEO Network, powered by Schneider Electric.
Get your report, whitepaper, or issue brief Released@REM. The REM website and app will once again host (or link to) any publication attendees or sponsors want to push out to the REM community. Released@REM is a dedicated page that acts as a central, easy-to-find place to list resources—instead of asking attendees to navigate another website during their busy conference schedule. To add a publication, send us an email.
Don't miss the amazing side events we've organized for you, including the Opening Night Reception sponsored by NextEra Energy Resources; the Green Glove Tour sponsored by PG&E: a backstage tour of the beautiful AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants; the Monday night Green Power Party, sponsored by CleanChoice Energy (below); and the 2016 Green Power Leadership Awards, where we honor some of the year's hardest-working and most effective clean energy champions.
Be There: 2016 Green Power Party. Join us Monday night for the best party of the year, the Green Power Party, generously hosted by CleanChoice Energy. Taking place at the beautiful and historic Julia Morgan Ballroom at the top of the Merchant's Exchange Building in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District, the Green Power Party will take you back to the City's elegant and storied past. Tickets available through the REM 2016 Registration Portal, or you can buy tickets separately here.
Renewable Energy Markets (REM) is the clean energy industry's most important annual event. It is focused on the states, businesses, organizations, and households that choose clean, renewable electricity every day. Since 1996, REM has been the leading forum for the clean energy marketplace, and is attended by leaders from federal and state governments, large corporate purchasers, the nation's leading utilities and electricity generators, and marketers from around the world.