Join the REM 2017 program as a speaker and share your ideas, insights, and predictions at the most important conference of the year for the clean energy market. Abstracts are due Tuesday, May 2.
Don't miss this opportunity to speak at Renewable Energy Markets 2017, the most important annual conference for the clean energy market. We are seeking abstracts for panel sessions that are timely, unique, and informative. Sessions should be as discussion-oriented as possible, although some will need to feature presentations. We'd like sessions to feature new data or ideas, consideration of important issues, and most importantly, fresh and informed thinking about where renewable energy markets are headed. We're looking for dynamic, engaging speakers with a compelling story to tell.
We're looking for abstracts in the following program areas, though feel free to submit new ideas you think would be relevant and compelling:
Green Power Leaders. How corporate and institutional renewable energy purchasers are leading the way in the market. For example:
• Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement
• City and State Government Renewable Energy Procurement
• Renewable Energy in the Tech Sector
• Innovative Corporate Engagements/Partnerships
• Onsite Renewable Energy Installations
• Renewable Energy in the Supply Chain
• Corporate Engagement in Renewable Energy Market Development
• The Role of Corporations in Global Climate Policy and Negotiations
Direct Renewable Energy Procurement, Project Development & Finance. The role of direct procurement and renewable energy project development in the voluntary market; opportunities and strategies. Financial models and innovations. For example:
• Power Purchase Agreements
• Financing Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement
• Solar for Commercial and Industrial Customers
• Beyond the Deal (for example, certification and risk reduction).
Renewable Energy Policy. How regulatory policy and pending legislation at state, federal and local levels will influence the direction and growth of renewable energy markets and investments; any legal issues impacting markets; changes to guidance and voluntary standards that could impact market activity. For example:
• State RPS Updates
• Solar Policies (Net Metering, Value of Solar, etc.)
• Spotlight on New York Energy Policies
• Changes to state carbon policies affecting voluntary and corporate renewable energy
Community, Energy Service Provider & Utility Programs. Issues faced by providers of renewable energy. Sessions will address the unique challenges and opportunities faced by each of these provider categories: utility programs & products, community choice aggregation, competitive electricity and REC suppliers, and developer-led community renewables. For example:
• Marketing Renewable Energy & REC programs
• Community Solar (utility-led and developer-led)
• Community Choice Aggregation
• Utility Programs for Corporations
• Residential Programs
• Competitive Electricity Suppliers
• City Engagement with Renewable Energy
• Innovative Utility Products and Programs
International Renewable Energy. Green power procurement outside of North America. For example:
• International Renewable Energy Markets and Market Development
• International Corporate Renewable Energy Purchasing Goals
• Country Spotlight(s)
Market Growth and Trends. Data and trends on regional and technology-specific renewable energy markets. New platforms and practices, exchanges, auctions, brokerages, and tracking systems. For example:
• Spotlight on New York and the Northeast Power Markets
• Regional Voluntary and Compliance Markets
• Renewable Energy Tracking Systems
• Solar Market Trends
• Trader and Broker Data and Outlooks
• Blockchain Uses in the Energy Sector
Become a REM 2017 Sponsor
Sponsorship levels are available to your organization that offer unparalleled exposure to the renewable energy industry's most important leaders and stakeholders, learn more at REM 2017 Sponsorship. If you have questions or would like to learn more, contact Chip Wood at 415-568-4287 or email@example.com.
Renewable Energy 2017
October 22–24, 2017
New York Hilton Midtown
For over two decades, Renewable Energy Markets has been the leading forum for the clean energy marketplace. Attracting participants from around the globe who share an interest in and commitment to promoting clean energy, REM remains the only conference of its kind focusing on national and international markets for renewable energy. Organized by the nonprofit Center for Resource Solutions and co-sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, this annual meeting of clean energy stakeholders includes generators, marketers, utility representatives, purchasers, policymakers, and regional stakeholders, and sets the agenda for the year to come. REM 2017 is taking place October 22–24, 2017 at the New York Hilton Midtown.
Center for Resource Solutions (CRS) is proud to be the official Conference Organizer of the annual Renewable Energy Conference.
Copyright © 2017 Center for Resource Solutions, All rights reserved. No endorsement by the U.S. EPA is intended or implied.